Chocolate chip cookies!
Hey guys, so this week I’m sharing with you the recipe for delicious chocolate chip cookies. All you need is …….
1 cup white flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
dash of salt
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup chocolate chips (i used a mix of milk and white chocolate)
4 tbsp milk
2 tbsp oil
dash of vanilla extract
2 tbsp peanut butter
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together.
2. Form a well in the centre and add the wet ingredients and peanut butter add 2 tbsp of milk at first and add more gradually as it is needed.
3. Mix until it becomes a cookie dough consistency, as shown below.
4. Roll into a ball and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
6. Separate the dough into smaller balls and place on a lined tray.
7. Bake for 15 minutes remove from oven and leave them to set for another 15 minutes.