Hey, guys so this week I’m sharing with you my go-to recipe for cupcakes. What I love about cupcakes is that they are so versatile and taste great.
225g self-raising flour
2 drops vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Mix all ingredients together using a hand whisk until they are a smooth consistency like shown below.
3. Spoon out the mixture into cupcake cases.
4. Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
5. Enjoy the deliciousness!
– Add 3 tbs of cocoa powder to make chocolate cupcakes.
– Add 1 drop of lemon extract and the zest of 1 lemon to make lemon cupcakes.
– Melt 2 tbsp of peanut butter and add it to the batter to make peanut butter cupcakes.