Super easy homemade granola
Hey guys, so this week in honour of it being study week, I’ve got a straightforward recipe for you guys that contains omega fatty acids which a great for your brain! And it takes less than 15 minutes to make. All you need is………..
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbs cinnamon
1 cup oats
1 cup seeds and nuts (I just used sunflower and pumpkin seeds because I had them on hand)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Mix the oats and nuts together using your hands.
3. Add cinnamon and mix it in. I may have gone a bit over the top with the amount because I love cinnamon but feel free to add extra or take some away.
4. add coconut oil and melt in with the heat of your hands, so it coats the mixture this gives the granola its crunch.
5. Cook in the oven for 5-10 minutes, or till the oats and cinnamon become fragrant.