delicious chocolate brownies
Hey guys, if you are like me and you love chocolate, you will love this post. Today I’m going to share with you guys a great recipe for some super easy, and delicious chocolate brownies. All you need is
200g caster sugar
a dash of vanilla extract
6 tablespoons of cocoa powder
60g of self-raisin flour
a pinch of salt
100g of chocolate chips
75g dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease the baking tin.
2. Melt the butter and dark chocolate. (this is easier to do in a saucepan as it is less likely to burn)
3. Stir in sugar and eggs and vanilla extract.
4. Beat in flour, salt and cocoa powder.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Spread batter into the tin and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Adapted from http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/4561/best-brownies.aspx